A Rough Railroad Crossing

Where to Report Rough Railroad Crossings

Railroad Crossings in the immediate Haslet area are maintained by BNSF.

To report a rough crossing directly to BNSF, use the following link: Online Inquiry/Report to BNSF Form. Your report will be directed to BNSF's Engineering Department, which will arrange for someone to inspect the crossing.