The following information is provided as a convenience and is content from Chute 2 Productions, the contracted producer of the Wild West Fest rodeo.
Vendor Fee is $50.00. The fee must be received before April 24, 2017, to receive priority spaces. Spaces are approximately 12 ft. by 12 ft.
Vendor must register via the online registration form before paying the Vendor Fee. Vendor Fee is payable to Chute 2 Productions, 1601 McVoid Rd., Springtown, TX 76082 by check via mail or by credit card. For online registration and credit card payment option, to to the Chute 2 Productions website. Please call 817-228-8144 if you encounter any trouble with the online application.
Spaces are in the Community Park in downtown Haslet.
- We recommend a tent or canopy for shade.
- One vehicle per vendor will be allowed during setup but must be moved by 8:45 am to parking area. Set up may begin at 6:30 am on Saturday.
- No electrical hook-ups will be provided; generators are allowed with approval from Chute 2.
- Items offered for sale must be family oriented.
- No profanity or pornography.
- We reserve the right to refuse any vendor application and or participation.
- There will be NO SECURITY overnight.
- If you choose, you may set up for the Friday Night Bull Games. Must be set up by 5 pm on Friday. May set up any time after 12 Noon on Friday.
- Vendors MUST commit to open at 10 am on Saturday and CANNOT leave until after Saturday night bull riding starts. Vendors are encouraged to stay until 10 pm.
- No RV’s allowed.
- No individual PA systems will be allowed.
All Vendors MUST be set up by 10 a.m. on Saturday. No vehicles driving or parked in the street after set up. Cars need to be parked in designated parking. Two complimentary admission passes per vendor. All other must pay regular admission to enter the Festival.