HASLET PUBLIC LIBRARY
A LIFETIME OF LEARNING STARTS HERE
Search the Library Catalog - Enter your search information (title, author, etc.) in the space provided below, then click the Search button. Mobile users, scroll to the Library Catalog button and click there for faster results.
To sign into your account, click the MY ACCOUNT button located in the top right corner of the catalog page.
FREE DATABASES FOR HASLET LIBRARY PATRONS
Global Road Warrior - an online encyclopedia detailing the culture, country and language in 175 different countries around the world.
AtoZ the USA - from the creators of Global Road Warrior, learn the culture, people, history, geography and government of the USA, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and 5 US Territories.
- access to homework help, genealogy, popular magazines, job/career development, DIY projects and more.
lynda.com - E-learning and continuing education through online courses taught by experts in the topics of IT, 3D and animation, video, music, marketing and business, advanced education, and more.
Stop by the library for assistance in accessing these websites or click the link below for instructions.
- Books, e-books, downloadable audio books, magazines, newspapers, audio books, music and movies for all ages
- Programs for all ages
- Volunteer opportunities
- Meeting / study room
- Copying, printing, and faxing
- Public computers with internet access and Microsoft Office software
- Wireless internet access (WiFi)
- Inter-library loan
- Two overnight return bins located outside the library
- Up to three reserves on checked out items
The Haslet Public Library provides:
- Library services for life-long learning
- Cultural enrichment
- Recreation for the citizens of the Haslet community
- Assures equal access to information
- Is responsive to the public library needs of the community
- Provides a gathering place for area residents
The Haslet Public Library will be our community's best and most sought-after resource for information, learning and discovery; will be a focal point of community life that connects and unites people; and will provide as safe and open environment that will foster a tolerant and civil community.